About Me

My photo
Well To be Honest, Im Very Blunt And Very Opinionated. I Like To Talk And Always Have Something To Say. I'm Honest and Not Usually Rude.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Rainy #3

you know i really love my mom
its weird because before now,
we've never been close
but sometimes, she catches me offguard
and since the divorose of my beloved step-father,
i've seen a different side of her
it makes me smile
she's so kick ass and beauiful
&&shes #1 Ms.Independent woman
we honestly have become great friends
it still doesnt stop her from being my mother
she is still a very strict parent
but to be honest, she has to be
it stresses our GOOD relationship
but doesnt add to the bad one (the one where we are diff people)
sometimes its hard to see eye-to-eye with her
is because we are both so stubborn
and annoyingly opinionated
but we've gotta cherish every good and bad moment
because we only get this once
and one life may end tomorrow
i love you mama
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment